The Arise Box family is a group of passionate people making a difference in their every day lives. We love introducing each other to new ethical, sustainable or give-back brands. We're driven by a desire to bring hope and encouragement to those who've been rescued from human trafficking.
The Arise Box exists to...
Inspire dreams, hope, and a strong self-esteem in women around the world; no matter what darkness has tried to harm them. We love seeing dreams come to life with hard work and a little faith. Our hope for a better world spurs us on to ask questions and have conversations about how our decisions impact others' lives. And while our self-esteem isn't unwavering, we understand WE ARE WORTHY.
How we're fighting human trafficking
We partner with safe homes around the USA who've told us their basic needs (toothpaste/ shampoo etc) were being met but most survivors were rescued with only the clothes on their back - with nothing they could call their own. So our care packages are filled with inspiring, practical, and simple luxuries that survivors can call their own.
Here's what The Arise BOx family has done so far!
- Sent 80 care packages from 2016-2017.
- Before the subscription box even existed, during Christmas 2016 we gave away 50 care packages to human trafficking survivors in the USA. Just because.
- Provided clean water, employment for transitioning homeless, essential nutrition, books, education on sustainable farming, and more to people around the world through the products inside Arise Boxes.
- Writers and experts across many fields put together a "life-hack book" included in survivor care packages which was used for book-clubs and as part of a safe home's programming.
- Send $125 worth of art-therapy supplies to children survivors in a care center in Ghana.
- Thanks to your support, we're still going!